#2 Diagonal blanket



Here’s another recommendation as for using many different yarns, which simply like all knitters worldwide, we’ve got plenty of them in our commodious wardrobe.

Diagonal belts provide dynamics for the project and break the boredom.

This project is a great chance to involve with colours and provide various combinations. Personally, I’m interested in breaking the traditional color combinations and contrasts, provinding the recipient with innovative methods and surprises. ‘tis something my acquaintances often consider in my works commenting that: I would have never ever tried it that way! Which alone brings me lots of pleasure and satisfaction.

Here I invite you to take a thorough look and give it a try!


The wrong side of the project is interesting either. 


Technical info:

Pattern: garter stitch,

Yarn: 100% acrylic, together 1110gr.,

rozmiar: 52x71in. / 133 x 180cm.,

needles: 4mm, US6.





Happy knitting! :)

Comments