#13 Crocodile purse


Today we have an atypical project. But don’t worry, it’s not going to be a purse made of Crocodile’s skin. I call this purse Crocodile simply because that's how the pattern with the yellow flap is called.

I had never worked or even focused on projects made on the basis of children’s drawings. Nor was I interested in such projects. However, once upon a time, as it happens very often, together with JolantaT we decided to work on a purse based on the following drawing of a very young Artist. I say Artist, because... Come on, with what other word could I describe a few years old child offering such a detailed and beautiful expression of art?

(Well, I know, there’s no flower in here, but you can see beautiful braid belt instead.)

Sadly I don’t remember the technical info. The project was done long time ago, but I provide the traces to this extremely nice adventure in my blog.






Happy Knitting! :)

Comments